You are kindly invited to submit your abstract to
The abstract should be submitted by November 10th, 2021.
All abstracts will be reviewed and accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book.
Continuing the good practice established at The First SNSS Annual Meeting held in Belgrade in 2015, SNSS is pleased to announce the Best Young Neurosurgeon Paper and Presentation Award for 2021.
Eligible for the award are scientific papers by young neurosurgeons from Serbia and abroad (up to 40 years of age). The best 10 papers submitted for the award will be presented online by their authors and assessed by a jury of national and international experts.
SNSS will award three best papers with:
• one full participation in the EANS 2022 Congress which will be held in Belgrade in October 2022, and
• two full participations in the 8th SNSS Annual meeting which will be held at Military Medical Academy in Belgrade in 2022
Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Titles should contain no more than 200 characters.
- Abstract text should contain no more than 300 words.
- Use standard abbreviations. Place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word when it appears for the first time.
- Abstracts must be written in comprehensible English and must conform to the guidelines or they will not be accepted. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract.
- Any tables, graphs or diagrams should be uploaded together with the abstract.
- The organizers of this event take no responsibility for any published abstracts submitted. Any issues or errors arising from the abstracts are solely the responsibility of the authors.
- Changes to abstract can only be accepted until the deadline
- By submitting his / her / their work, the Author(s) consent to the publication of the abstract and transfer and assign to the Congress organizers the rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies and to prepare derivative works such as press releases. Author(s) represent and warrants that he / she / they is / are sole author(s) of the work, that all authors have participated in and agree with the content and conclusions of the work, and that the work is original and does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary or personal right of any third party. If the work is not original, author(s) should reference original source and ensure all relevant permission and / or authorization to re-use have been obtained
- The corresponding author will receive any correspondence concerning the abstract